1) Sometimes I generalize, packing all staffers here at (MCC) in the same sardine can… Not fair, I know that… I find some staffers (including C.O.’s) very professional and pleasant! I thought I should note that fact. Even though they be of the P&P persuasion I would not chum with them or hold long conversations with them, but I spare them from my “wish they would die”
- Concerning my “wish they would die” list, I want to express in no uncertain terms, my list is not a bad thing, I am wishing that certain individuals have a chance to meet whatever God they serve (and soon) and for the unbeliever(s) on my list it is simply over, no more knowledge, just like there was no knowledge before life. Hey look at it this way if your on my WTWD list, you were likely a shit-bag to me, yet I wish the most for your visit to the afterlife… (I do not have a WTWD list (or do I?))
- What causes that little old man with the cane from dorm 5 or 6 nose too run in such long and gooey strains? And why does he wipe it on his jean, walls, railings food serving station?
- Why does that one server in the chow hall always put the oatmeal in the center slot of the food tray? Does he not know that the God-damned oatmeal goes in the FRONT LEFT (circular) SLOT???
- I think the kitchen staff sometimes freezes the fresh fruit? One is never to freeze one’s fresh fruit, because if one does, he winds up with the nasty, wilted, squished fruit we often get.
- The Holy Roman (Catholic) Church declared years ago that the faithful no longer have to eat fish every Friday. If our meal planners happen to be Catholic, could some one pass along the above message to them? If the meal planners happen to be Jewish, perhaps the every Friday fish fest is payback for the Spanish Inquisition.